Disputes & Litigation
As your business grows, it is inevitable that you will encounter disputes with your stakeholders including business partners, employees, suppliers, customers and even competitors.
If not appropriately managed, disputes can become quite time consuming and place a drain on your business resources.
We understand that litigation is a process that most people and businesses want to avoid, we therefore aim to assist clients to resolve disputes and avoid litigation where possible.
Our team is focused on providing clients with the best commercial outcomes, and have experience acting for businesses and individuals involved in claims relating to:
- Contract Disputes
- Workplace And Industrial Disputes
- Insurance Claims
- Professional Negligence
- Strata/ Body Corporate Disputes
- Debt Recovery
- Estate Disputes
- Property Related Disputes
- Regulatory Investigations
- Trade Practice And Competition Disputes
Cash flow is the vein that breathes life into every business. Getting paid on time is also a matter that most businesses will struggle with at some point in the business life cycle. Whether it be a small or large amount for the work you did for them under a contract, recovering outstanding debts has become a lot more common. Our team can assist to improve cash flow in your business by taking steps to ensure payment is made.
Our lawyers can assist with all stages of the debt recovery process which include:
- Debt recovery services
- Dispute Resolution defence or initiation in debt collection matters
- Letters of demand
- Advising on risk and liabilities in your business transactions
- Drafting agreements to minimise the risk of future payment issues
- Obtaining and enforcing judgements and legal proceedings
- Statutory demands