Commercial Contract Lawyers
Drafting and Reviewing Commercial Contracts
Businesses enter into contracts every day which may be verbal, in writing or by a course of events. Whether it be with customers, suppliers or employees, it is essential that your lawyer review the contract before entering into it.
Our team can assist clients to draft and review contracts including:
- Shareholders agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Joint venture and partnership agreements
- Franchise agreements
- Service and consultancy agreements
- Employment and contractor agreements
- Distribution and supply agreements
- License & Loan agreements
In the unfortunate case where you have found yourself in a contractual dispute, our team can assist with the resolution of disputes.