Hector is the Director of H+A Legal.
In 2013, fueled by his background as both a corporate and commercial business advisor and litigator, Hector founded H+A Legal. Here, he has diligently cultivated a practice that’s all about delivering practical, business-minded solutions. Hector’s expertise shines in the realm of business law. His track record includes:
- advising on smart business structuring and set up, incorporation and trusts;
- reviewing and negotiating favourable deals and contract terms;
- providing clients with strategic advice in relation to their commercial objectives;
- guiding business men and woman on buying and selling businesses;
- IP protection;
- acting in commercial and estate proceedings in the Federal, Supreme and other state courts; and
- assisting clients achieve amicable resolutions of disputes.
Before establishing H+A Legal, Hector bolstered his corporate experience in an academically funded cadetship at the renowned multinational freight forwarding giant, DHL Express. During this chapter, he collaborated closely with the regional in-house counsel, immersing himself in the dynamic world of corporate and commercial advisory, contract review, negotiation, and drafting.
Following his academic achievements, Hector was admitted to practice in the Supreme, Federal and High Court of Australia in 2008 and is a member of the Law Society of New South Wales. Hector then ventured into the realm of private practice, where he honed his skills within the commercial litigation division of top-tier law firms.
Hector is driven by the fact that the strategic use of legal services is one of the most powerful tools in business and that lawyers are in a unique position to help their clients achieve the goals and ambitions.
In his spare time, Hector enjoys running the track between Coogee and Bondi, and spending time with his family